Friday, September 17, 2010

5 inch high headlines seen on paper in a dream!

hi all...

Last night I had a small mystifying dream, only one second's worth of dream. it was of seeing a newspaper front page, a front page with headlines maybe FIVE INCHES
high! Probably the largest type font they have and I once read that a certain major paper has a certain huge size that was only used once or twice, like in "the US enters WW II" or "peace treaty is signed" [WW II]. Such a headline type size is only used for the Direst of news!
I could not read it!! there was only five or six words.

I wonder what event could cause such a headline?!!
here locally in North Florida, the Tallahassee Democrat might use a huge font for only something locally like..."18 inch snowstorm cripples city"!
[Only snowed here a few times and never covered the streets, if 18 inches, no one could use any street for days and days, not a snow plow for 500 miles! City would shut down]
In that winter that I fear coming, I can see it now...five inches of snow in Orlando!

but what else?

---SAN FRANCISCO WIPED OUT: 9.6 RICHTER!
---YELLOWSTONE BLOWS UP!
---200 MILE DIAMETER PLANETOID WILL STRIKE EARTH
---MAGNETIC POLES JUST REVERSED!
---ALIENS GIVE TO EARTH ULTIMATUM!
---JESUS APPEARS IN SKY OVER JERUSALEM, 2ND COMING!!

I wonder what else might make such a headline?

maybe this headline is "personal", that is....that this event might be a symbol of something to soon happen in my own life.

---FREESTONE WINS 10 MILLION LOTTERY!
---FREESTONE HAS A STROKE, HE DIES!

so there you all are, my little dream of the moment, on friday.

freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.