Friday, October 23, 2009

mother comes from heaven


mother comes from heaven
Originally uploaded by freestone
mother comes from heaven

[an older dream, i came scross this in my flickr and thought that i would post it.
may 1999. A dream where my 25 year deceased mother appears to me, as I, in the dream, am standing by the mailbox in front of my childhood home. She looks 100+ feet high, to the West direction, at the horizen! she tells me this message, "39, 3, 99: these numbers are in the Bible"!
I feel this is a Real Appearence! As if she actually, Objectively, appeared , coming down from heaven to tell me this message! Just to say out lod those three numbers.

Thus this "photo" is a drawing of the scene from my dream.

freestone

Uploaded by freestone on 18 Jun 05, 6.09PM EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.