Saturday, May 9, 2009

a vision: "DEFCON 1"!

hi all....

this here Freestone again with yet *another* strange prophetic dream!
"DEFCON 1"!!

The dream begins where I find that I am in my old Air Force department, my 1967 Air force period of my life, stationed in Japan, in the squadron where a secret clearance was needed.


[In most of these dreams, I have been "going" to be back in this place, now, for many many years, in my dreams, from time to time.
But!
there has been, over these years, TWO variants of these dreams,
...One, the standard psychological recall dream, where maybe this squadron represents my intellect or my mind of of "just me".
...the other is where I visit an OBJECTIVE astral place, a place that might be symbolized by this squadron. A real heaven place, in the upper Zones of the heavens.]

In my dream of about may 1st of 2009, I went to the astral version
of this squadron.

I came into the office and as I walked to the computer room, I noted on the doorway, a sign in huge red letters,

"DEFCON 1"

I read this sign, it indicated the condition that the people inside of this computer room were working with, under the Condition of.

Then someone at a desk behind me, in the outer room, told me that as I had been away for awhile from this place and that things have changed since, I had to take a "re-evaluative test" to see if I was qualified to enter the computer room!
This test then began. He asked me the first question: "who was Franklin D Roosevelt"?!
----then I woke up, end of dream.

from the Internet.
[quote]

DEFCON
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from DEF CON)

The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is a measure of the activation and readiness level of the United States Armed Forces. It describes progressive postures for use between the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the commanders of unified commands. DEFCONs are matched to the situations of military severity. Standard peacetime protocol is DEFCON 5, descending in increasingly severe situations. DEFCON 1 represents expectation of actual imminent attack, and is not known to have ever been declared. During the Cold War, DEFCON 1 was feared because it would most likely precede an all-out nuclear war.
[/quote]

Roosevelt.
[quote]
Franklin D. Roosevelt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), often referred to by his initials FDR, was the 32nd President of the United States. He was a central figure of the 20th century during a time of worldwide economic crisis and world war. Elected to four terms in office, he served from 1933 to 1945 and is the only U.S. president to have served more than two terms. Franklin D. Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt were fifth cousins but were close. FDR's wife Eleanor Roosevelt was Theodore's orphaned niece who he gave away in marriage to "cousin Franklin" in 1905.
[/quote]

INTERPRETATION:
-----I feel sure that the defcon 1 and the Question are related to each other. And....that inside of this "computer room" is an "inner chamber" where Decisions are made or Intelligence is obtained, about the Conditions of heaven and earth!
For the Future!!

defcon 1 = World war III, almost certainly, if this Condition refers to
a earthly, not heavenly, emergency!

and Roosevelt? That he was president in 1933, and WW II began about 1939, or 1938, for Europe, at least. Five to six years from "election", 1933.
Obama *might* be soon thought of, I feel, as the "new Roosevelt"
as he is now dealing with the great depression of 2008, like FDR did, in the 30s.
*IS* WW III a few years away" will this war be averted?!
the Danger is there, at least, maybe about 2013 to 2015.

If this "defcon 1" is a heavenly condition of emergency, then ???? I would not really know what this refers to.

I have an Idea though: that as I was Told, in spirit, a few years ago, that "now purgatory lands have now been made part of heaven; the
hell worlds are next, to become part of heaven, then the fact of hell and heaven becoming the *exact* same place, would indeed constitute a kind of "emergency" there!! many of the masters and guides might find this out rudely, as they "might be the last to know"!

"scary" for me, even, to Know that hades/hell/Sheol, will be in the same place as the heaven worlds, the inhabitants of both places freely mingle with each other!

freestone

1 comment:

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.