Monday, June 4, 2007

no more purgatory worlds!

Yes, last night I had yet another out of body dream to visit heaven, I seem to have one or three per week, now. This one slightly "disturbs" me as the meaning of this dream would challange many orthodox views of hell and heaven!



This dream begin when I note that I am floating, or flying, along and over a road that climbed a bit uphill. I then entered a "zone", a place, a world, and I knew what and where this place is, having been here a few times before. This heavenzone appears to be what some people might call "purgatory", or what I might call, "a place where the souls go who have not developed enough, in their lives, enough spiritual life, to be able to ascend to the heaven higher up the mountain place where most "good" people go when they die.

[the "outer courtyard" of heaven, not hell, but not heaven.]



As I entered this Zone, I noted that the sky was grey and the haze was very fog-like, as usual. tis foggey here all of the time. I then entered a village of run-down houses and dreary streets: looked *quite* a bit like some English midland coal mining town or southern Appalachian similar coal industral city.

I stopped to ask a man who was standing along a street.

"I was summoned here to attend a party-like meeting, can you tell me where this house is, I usually can enter to be right near it". he told me of some ...."yes the city's intellectuals and artists are having a get-together just at the end of this street".



I then went futher along this street. I noted some very very strange designs of buildings, all set up to be drama-houses or theaters of some sort.



I also noted that the sky was beginning to clear up, i could now see some blue sky between the clouds, and I "scratched my head" over this as this Zone is always cloudy and dreary as this is the Law, here, as the Operating Conditions of this place!



Yes I found the place where I was apaprently summoned to. In a large house was apparently the Leaders and the highest souls, of this city within this zone. dozens of people and i am not sure if all were residents or some maybe also out of body came here.



For some reason they particularly summoned me, maybe because of my knowledge of weather, having an interest in weather all of my life and went to college to study weather, too, in the 60s. They all wanted to know why the sky was clearing!!

Then I sort of "went into meditation mode" and then seemingly contacted my higher self, much like Jane Robert's Seth, who many feel that Seth is Jane's higher self.



This was *another* freestone speaking now! As if i were channeling my self, my upper Soulself, to these assembled people!

I told them that this cleaing of the skies was not an accident or of some temporary aberation

of astral weather: this is permanent and the fog will soon be gone and the sky will be, from now on, mostly clear. The, I said, that this reason for the changes is that this whole level of

purgatory, in fact all of what was considered to be called, by some, purgatory, is to be changed so that purgatory itself is to enter heaven so that there is just now one heaven for the human race, with all of its small culture-Zones within itself, but yet all under one Arch-heaven.

[the summer "reform school" before the fall college entry, will not now exist, for those who lag behind: the reform school kids will enter college directly!]



Then I told them something even the more strange!



I told them that the hell worlds are next on this "agenda" of Change! That immenently the hell worlds will all be brought up to heaven so that all of their residents will now live in heaven, even the "arch-demons"! Thus there will be truly one vast heaven-universe, for the new age of mankind, eveyone will live in the same vibrational place, when this is finished!

[read that: that heaven and hell and purgatory will be in the very same place!]



I then told them, in "difficult-to-convey" language that the reason that this vast change is being done is that the very nature of "spirtual salvation", having "Jesus in your heart, in your life", has undergone a RADICAL change, over the last number of years.



[i.e that channeled book from the 60s where the son, in heaven, was telling his family through his mother, maybe, how it is like to live in heaven and one family member asked why the kids of "today" are so restless, and the son told him that Jesus lowered himself right down next to the boundry between heaven and the earthplane; his Presence there is stimulating the most flexible people, the young! This channeling was done in the 70s, i think.]

--that somehow now nearly ALL of the "dead arriving souls into the heavens" are "saved", whther they know it or not, or even if they "deserve it" according to christian doctrines!

the drug dealers, the abortion doctors, the murderers, all are now *just* as saved as any devout christian is!!

---and that even somehow Jesus managed to enter the purgatory and the hell worlds to "save" these souls too!



Thus all are now saved, there will be no more need for purgatories and hells, a true one heaven where all souls will mingle toghter to begin the new age of the "new heavens", apparently!



=====

wince!

a bit much even for me to grasp! but that is the "dream report" uncensored, given as remembered, with probable slight distortions of recalls!



no wonder the end times are being delayed. Gives time for, not only for more souls to be saved, but to give time to transfer even the very worlds over to another vibrational form!

No more Hell, no more purgatory!



freestone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freestone, Kayenne again. And isn't it interesting that the world population has now topped 7 billion? Last chance for inmates from lower astrals to fast track through the "hell" that is life on earth, so they can move on when they pass over?? What do you think?
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.