Wednesday, April 18, 2007

visits to heavens [not well written!]

A VISIT TO HEAVEN LAST NIGHT!

---that is my Title for today.
my last night's dream. good grief; a visit to the
afterlife worlds, one of many i have had
over the years. I average at
least two or four nights of the week, having these,
but most of the experiences are
not remembered too well.
Last night. As the dream began,
I just "knew" that I was going to visit some places in
the afterlife, spirit, realms!
The experience began when I
floated through what looked to be a long road tunnel,
as if i were in a car on a road,
going through a long underpass:
there was someone with me, in my car, probably my
Spirit Guide that came to
take me to wherever Spirit
wanted me to visit.
I, in my convertable car, came
out into the open, after this tunnel [entrance to
heaven, the tunnel!].
my Guide spoke of how this
first lower level of the spirit world was where the
Low spirits and

not-developed-in-spiritual-life, souls, first came,
after death. many remain here. what i saw was an
"Industrial
ruin" that "bad side of a
city", the air-polluted, grey-sky nightmare!! i could
see, as this "car" went along through
the scenery, scenes of old
rustry crumbled factories and tenaments.
"Ghetto"----on a dreary,
neverending, cloudy day!
the people that i saw? "skid
row". the "homeless". "crack cocaine corner"
E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E! ---- and
all of everyone that i saw!
I could dimly hear the
never-ending Bitching, the Street-language would make
a "ghetto-rapper" Blush
with Embarrassements!
after all, many many people
spent their whole lives Preparing for just this
place!! Now, perhaps, thay are happy,
as NOW they have something to
complain about!

yes, John, there *are* hells,
in the spiritworlds: do not let the "new-agers" tell
ya otherwise---I have experienced
Many many of these places!!

Tis was now apparent that I
passed through some "level-barrier"....I was floating
over some other world's
landscape: another
heaven-level, one heaven-level-up, i guess. I floated
about ten feet off of the ground. I can
only dimly recall any one thing
that i saw, but i even remarked to myself, in this
dream, as my Guide says
nothing...how strange this
world was....
This world , thickly populated,
and i must have spent an hour flying across miles and
miles of....what appeared to
be a land that was "in" about
1700 AD!! that timespan. I could see people in
"colonial" costumes and "brand new"
houses that today
House-Restoration people DROOL over! As if i went back
in Time. No. I did not: this place was
the next level up and just one
of many many worlds, on that level.
[once, my deceased father came
to talk to me, in my Dreams and he showed to me a bit
of his "new york state
farmers world"---HIS words----I
could see 1880 vintage farms and farm equipment of
that period.
*that* was the world that my
father's grandfather was born into!]
I was too too far up in the air
to see really anything of detail....I have no idea
whether this is a place that some of
today's dying go to, or is this
place a place where residents of the "real" 1790 times
went to, and are still there
yet, by Choice? probably people
from both!
Then i appeared into yet
another world. here, my Guide spoke....he spoke
immediately as i came "up" into this
world, perhaps he Knew that a
roaring car would wake me up and ruin this dream,
after all it was only 3 am, and
*most* tallahassee FSU college
kids are still coming home from their clubs, then, on
a night-before-holiday!! he told
me this realm is a realm of
"Arts and Humanities". he told me that the Temples of
Art, music, and other Humaities,
are found here. I could see a
brightly colored lanscape where there were many large
Temple-like buildings, set
into parks. ALL of the few
temples that i saw had a definite "chinese" look to
them, as if this were the "china"
section of heaven. why
"china"??
....because *just* as the car
woke me up, i Sensed that my Sister, passed away in
1986, was a Director
"CEO" of one of these temples!
[MSW social work professor and Director of hospital
social work departments, in
life!]. alas, i never got to
see her, perhaps this Dream was to lead up to THAT, a
visit with her. one of her
"lifebitches" was how the world
was full of Insensitive, lout-ty, "rednecky"
people who made life Miserable
for her while alive.
How Fitting! that one of
"these" people, with his loud loud muffler car, who
seemed lost, and maybe drunk, trying
to find an address to let off
his friend....[translation: he tooled around and
around, and yet more driving, around
where i lived, making the
*maximium* noise that was possible!]
yes how "fitting"----she could
not see me coming up to heaven to visit her, as "one
of those people" interrupted
the experience! as they always
DID, in her life! thus the only way that she could
reach me is to have a "redneck"
intrusion to "ruin" the
experience: otherwise she would not reach me at all!!
the intrusion *must* occur
simultainiously, or else she
would not Contact me! If she failed to get me near
her, in heaven, that car would NOT
have come by! that link, of
Association, being a link-in-the-soul,
Remains....remains...remains!
translation and caution: one's
attitudes will carry with you into heaven for a *VERY
VERY* long time!!
from Sam, my Shaman friend: he
tells me from heaven that there are at least TEN years
in heaven for one earthly
year that goes by. that means
my sister has been in heaven at least 160 years! 160
years and the same soul
concepts are still with ya!

---*that* may mean that when i
die and go see and to meet her, for the first
re-unional time, three
"redneck" souls will intrude
and I will let them be *equally* part of the reuinion,
the five of us having the reuinion! I
will have to treat these three
other souls *as if* they were as Important as my
sister, as if I had known them all of
my earthly life *as*
"soul-friends"....like of my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.