Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a visit to Hell, yes hell exists!

Well, last night I went to one of the Hell Worlds,
in one of my out of body dreams!!

---I seemed to be a resident there, as if I were "being" one
of the fairly newcomers there. I roamed about a place of rolling
hills and open countryside, peppered with many large buildings of
a some what "classical" 1880 vintage, mixed with newer buildings.
The open air fields seemed to be often full of people milling about,
and the insides of the buildings seemed to have the connotation and
the feeling of a
collage fraternity about 10am on a Sunday morning after the Saturday
evening party
has been going on too too long! I saw one open field, next to such a
"bar" where all of the people looked coarse and rude. Ugly faces
and scars bloodcovered.
I found that I had a room to myself, with a key no less.
A room about eight foot long and maybe just four feet wide, just
enough room to lie down on a small cot. This was next to the bar
bathroom, three foot from the bathroom door. The bar, pub, itself,
was full of what seemed to be partying young people, but that this
party has been going on for ten years! A room full of cynical,
angry, despairing people: people who would turn on ya in a moment,
to make a sarcastic caustic remark, or worse, whip out a knife and
cut ya!! And...A newcomer is at the very *very** bottom of the pecking
order and will be abused by all. When you get to be a
"seasoned resident" after months and years, you will, of course,
then be a bully onto the newcomers!
Someone told me that I was "lucky", as most "rooms" had three or
four people crashing together as "roomies".
Tis hard to describe in words the feeling of this place! I knew,
in the dream, that tis world was vast in size and all of it had the
distinct feeling of the same aura. I eventually stood in an open
area with maybe 500 people milling about. The very air was filled
with a kind of "introspection", done by people who never ever had
given much thought about their lives before they died. They lived,
on earth, in the mode of that ever popular tone of..."Slight cynicism,
some despair", well covered over with "entertainments" and nice clothes
and a nice house with a good paying job.
now all of the Masks were off, the real inner attitudes attracted
them to a place where the outer world was a refection of their
inner states.
think: Large recreation/exercise area of a large
prison.
think: the party has gone on and on, and everyone is still
there!
or..."Life's a bitch then you die", then during all of your life
you sort of "put down" everything, as you know well enough that
anything that you do with your life, OR, that whatever anyone else
does with their lives, to makes things better, is just
an "inchworm climbing up the wall, of a descending
elevator"!
So then you "party as Philosophy"! Party to forget.
Drink to forget.
["some people dance to remember, some people dance
to forget"!]
Then you die.
Then you awake *here*!

here are some more scenes.
--a basketball game using a head of an animal, well blooded,
as a ball.

--a table with a pile of "chits", little plastic cards.
I was told that these are scattered at random all over the land,
under tables, on the ground, wherever. These are redeemed at the Clinic,
to heal the scratches, cuts, or worse. [used instead of money].
One gets hurt a LOT, here! Mostly from other people.

--As I stood in one field for a minute, I saw some lady hurl at me
shards of broken glass! I ran away. The lady began to follow me.
I ran through very complicated alleyways and then I came to a dead
end, around a corner, so that I turned to face her as she came around.
She did! She with glass in her hands, followed me very thoughly!
NOW I confronted her!
Funny....She looked to be about three feet tall, ugly. Deformed,
a "little bitch" of a woman. However, once in a while her face
metamorphosed into the pretty face that she wore while living on
earth. Then back to "now".
She then told me that she worked for the "corporation"
[or the "association", I heard that phrase too ]. She has been
here for quite a while. So she joined them.
her job was to toss this glass at anyone who stopped to think,
out in the fields, "gotta keep moving" she says. She joined
up with them: "gotta survive, the name of the game"!
[this place is Ruled. The "corporation" or the "association"
rules. Probably Elder Demons, not human! They are not often seen,
as most of the "CEOs" are powerful negative human souls who have been
here for a long long time]
I take it that most of the "unredeemable" residents, the people who
are there for
awhile, join up with the "management" to become Bullies of the new
and of the weak!
Think: your average penitentiary prison!

[ I *hope* that people eventually leave here, but of course
this merely depends upon whether they can change their inner
attitudes first!]

what a sight, this open field with 500 people! They all
looked as if they looked like their "sins"! Ugly.
Sick.
the air itself looked a bit like of a city on a
"bad air day"!
Lets not talk about the vibes and aura of this field!
Your average CEO party, about 5 am in the morning.
Think that.

there is that painter,
Hieronymus Bosch. Think of what he painted! Then place about
500 people in his garden of Delights.

I have a very very good analogy for summing up this place: think of
the Tone and of the Aura, of all of the talk shows and comedy
monologues that you have ever heard, on tv and on radio,all rolled
up into one Tone. Then make a world that has this Tone run
through *everything*, the buildings, the rooms, the Hosts,
the dwellers, the very air and vegetation! And..Have this Tone
be the only Tone there is!
then live for years and years and years in it!

yes, new agers, there are Hells. [many new ager prophets and seerers
say that there are no hells]. I Know! I have been there and have
experienced otherwise!
This is not, by any means, the first one I have been to!
It will not be my last.
do not listen to these new agers, they do not know. They have
not seen and experienced, first hand!


my advice: live today, inside of you, in any way that is NOT
like the hells, then you will not live here after you die,
as the people who live here now, have lived here
long LONG before they died!

freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.