Thursday, May 3, 2007

the ring sing

another visit to the Spirit lands last night in my
dreams!

I went to Somewhere. tis a place i often go to and it
seems to have some vibrational association with
"southern Illinois" as i lived there once. tis the
same place each time i visit, out of body.
last night i went "running" along a road, flying,
actually, flying about head-height, along a road. at
least one other person was running with me.
[i read that is one form of travel in the
heaven-lands....like of a very fast running at six
feet off the ground]
i went to a settlement of people where they all were
going to DO something. the field next to this village
was open to the sky, Hawks of immense size were in the
air, off to the distance....there was a feeling of
"space" in the air..."electric peace"...a feeling of
expectancy.
all of the people, i knew not whether they ALL were
residents or not: i feel that many were also "night
visitors", like of me!......all of the people gathered
at the base of a small hill, in the field, the field
that reached to the horizon, and they got ready for to
do something.

[now i have read and seen pictures of this which is to
come. i knew that in heaven there were these: but
this is the first time that i can REMEMBER being in
one; i have been in them before, but this one event is
the most vivid, of late.!]

all the people gathered in a ring about 80 feet in
diameter, there were sometimes three or four people
deep behind some people: a ring utterly open in the
center, all holding hands and getting ready for some
Sing or Ritual of some sort. Interesting....i stood
very very close to being behind someone, as if i
almost WERE that person! the event began: i
immediately woke up!!
--------------------------

this happens a lot, the waking up JUST as the event
begins. i have my suspicians as to why i woke up in
this ring-sing. has to do with me being practically
on the back of this large middle-aged lady, in front
of me!
my guess: that i was a "bridge"! I BROUGHT, in some
manner, this lady from her sleep, a "fetcher" of a
soul i was, so that SHE could experience this
sing-festival! Spirit used me to fetch her to this
event, as i have seen this process before, with me: in
this case the lady was almost able to do it on her own
and my counsciouness added to hers made it possible
for her to be there. once she was there, i was not
needed anymore. but why was i not also there to enjoy
it??
because....
because if i were, it would not BE her experience!!
my counsciousness was SO blended with hers that
her own experience would be overwrote by my presence!
be like getting a cup of coffee to get ya up in the
morning: but if you drank ten cups of that coffee per
hour from then on, that coffee would "arc out"
your day! color it!
my presence AS her, at the sing, would end up adding
my ego-loops to her subcounsciousness and COLOR her
experience!
this is why i ferry many many many people to see Sai
baba and masters and events like this: but never never
get to experience even ONE of them, in my memories of
over 100 such events!
Tis a "spiritual honor" to be a Enfranchised Ferryman:
not my Calling to be there for it! i have 1,000,000+
years, soon enough, to go to any one of these that i
want to: NOW, here on earth, my WORK must be done!
[I seem to dwell on this point a lot in this post: but
i only saw this AS i was writing it out! now i know
why i never never see that Master or sing with the
people! this is why people keep journals: to help
them think out what has happened to them in that day's
entry. thus my weblog helps me almost more than as
it would communicate to someone of my experiences!]

now i sense a meaning of that word..."Spiritual
SACRIFICE"! or...what is meant by the
word,"sacrifice"
not merely giving of money or time to someone or
something, giving up food or time....here i would
sacrifice any experiencing of the events that i help
Spirit fetching, carrying, souls-from-their-sleep, to.

my role would be to add my awareness to "prime
their pumps" like of a cup of coffee so that they are
awake IN their dreams, at the event, so that they can
begin to experience it: then i leave....the sacrifice
is where i leave so that this experience will be
THEIRS, not both of us together where some of my
value-system judgements do not bleed into the fetched
person's awareness and COLOR their experience with my
subcounscious "stuff"! thus by leaving, i give to
them their own experience! I defer experiencing such
"spiritual celebrations" until after i die, or even
far far later, as my Role may still be needed even
after i arrive and live there...fetching souls from
earth! may be far far up in the levels of heaven
before i ever get to do one of these FOR ME!
like that man of the Movie..."the last picture
show"...where he enables all of the young kids to go
off to the big cities to Do their Dreams: but he
himself will never never leave the town, and will die
there of old age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.