Wednesday, April 18, 2007

--I see my sister goes with Jesus, into a higher heaven!

My Sister Goes with Jesus

I am inspired to put down more of my Spirit
experiences.....

In this one....I watch my Deceased sister..being taken

to a higher heaven,
by Jesus!
My greatest critics of this vision...are from those of

the Church: they do
not like
this vision..it goes against their dogmic
programmings!! but I am sorry,
folks...this is
a first person account that is very real to me....!!

My sister died in 1986. I had lots of running around
to do..taking care of
her
stuff...and selling it. When you die at 42 years,
owning a business...there
is a LOT
to do... {would you believe: 400 boxes in a
warehouse!!}

Since then...over the years...I have had the blessings

of being taken to
several
heavens...to actually be able to see her and even to
talk to her!

Somewhere around 1991...I had this wonderful "taken to

heaven"
experience...to
see of her progress, there; as she entered heaven,
upon her death in a not
too good
of a Soul-state...and slowly she advanced upward into
better heavens.

vision begins........

I find myself in a room...that is sort of dark. I find

myself in a chair,
facing about
three feet away...my sister Suanna, sitting in another

chair..a small table
is in front
of both of us....the area is of light; but I can only
see around us; as if
there is a kind
of a spotlight onto us.

It IS her...no doubt. She greets me. She then tells me

that she has enrolled
into a
heaven-school. She says that there are hundreds of
students in this class.

I ask of her the nature of this course that she is
taking. she tells me that
she is
studying how the earthly life of any soul can be
"read"..in the
Soul-face..of that
soul...there in heaven. There seems to be a kind of
"language"..for this.
This is
what she is studying. She tells me that the course
take 10,000 heavenly
hours!!

{someone that I told this dream to...a teacher..tells
me that 10,000 hours
is about
the time a kid spends in school:
kindergarten---through 12th grade!}

She then lays out onto the table...a great thick
textbook! her textbook. She
opens it
to show me some of her material....book must be six
inches thick---I can
actually
remember reading some of it! The book went into the
language of
Soul....however
a person lives on earth...the Soul is
Created..affected...by his earthly
life. The soul
consists of all the MEANINGS in his life...all the
moral..ethical..feeling
judgements...etc...etc... it is as if an artist
chisels a sculpture of a
head...it takes..I
read.....10,000 chisel-chips..to make that
head.{ANOTHER meaning of that
"10,000 hours!!}.

When that person dies..that completed head..is his
heavenly soul..and he
will LIVE
IN IT!! In heaven..he will LOOK like his
soul-life...and draw to him...the
corresponding scenery, that goes with it.--------like
attracts like!

So what Suanna was studying...was how to read the
symbolic language that is
encoded into any and all of the faces of any person
that has just arrived
into
heaven, from earth, after death. From this
examination; the life just lived,
on earth,
can be seen...as to its moral and ethical meanings,
its capability to Love,
it ability to
have wisdom, and all of the "Damage' that had occurred

to the Soul, from
living
that earthly life!

{I think she was studying to become a heavenly
Guide\counselor\consoler, to
be
able to meet with the new arrivees and help them to
progress. MY analogy for
her
schooling...is this: a kind of medical school, where
she is learning to
become a
doctor...but not of physical sicknesses...but of
Soul-sicknesses, brought up
from the
earth-life just lived...conditions made from omissions

and commissions, in
that
earthly life.

The "church"..might call them.."Sins"!!...sins not
only done BY the
person......but
sins done by the parents---culture, TO that person!
Things done to the
person..that
was accepted by that person as being "TRUE"!!!

This is where "forgiveness" and "overcoming" and
"Transcending" can overcome
the Programmings done to us, by our
relatives\friends\culture!!}.

Suanna gets up from the chair..she closes the book and

takes it...and
leaves: Dream
ends---but only for a second!!

part two...begins.............

I find myself in a vast open space..under a vivid
heavenly blue sky....there
is a very
small hill, maybe ten foot high...before me....maybe
200 feet away. On this
hill...I
can see about 300 robed figures...they all wear the
very same robes...like
of a
bedsheet. I stand off in the distance..away from the
group. There is an
imposing-looking man, near me. While he wears also a
robe...there is
something
about his dress and of his face...that speaks...
speaks of "authority"!!

He is their teacher........ THIS is Suanna's class!
she is amidst them,
somewhere......

The teacher turns to me, and tell me that this is the
Moment of Graduation
for all
of these students...and that they all will progress to

a higher level of
heaven..that is
"above' this one that we all are now in. That is...the

higher heaven is
invisible to
anyone here, in the present place, where we and the
students are now in.

The teacher now..suddenly...cries out, to all the
students...... "PREPARE TO
ASCEND"!!

I watch...a very hushed silence...just 300
students...the teacher..and
I...under a
translucent blue sky!

Suddenly I noted something!

I could see a flock of distant birds approach from way

off and way up in the
sky..as if they were descending from way up on high.
They were in a "VEE"
formation; much like Canadian geese.

Then....I saw two things....one----the birds were not
birds...they were
Angels or
Angelic Spirits! And I could see that the leader was
JESUS!

So here was Jesus, himself..with a group of Angels..to

take the graduating
class..up
to their level of heaven. They stopped their descent
over the hill and
students...they
were all about twenty feet over the students. None of
them, including Jesus,
said
anything.

The teacher now repeated his remark....."PREPARE TO
ASCEND"!

Suddenly....every single robe feel to the ground,
empty!!!! In a second..it
was as if
the hill were covered with 300 bedsheets or
tissues......all the 300
students seemed
to instantly DEMATERIALISE...to increase their
soul-vibrations to that of
the
higher level...that level being invisible..to the
level where we were
currently at.

The robes fell, empty!

Only the teacher and I ...were left! the hill was
empty of all life, only
the robes lay
quietly on the grass!

This teacher THEN turned to me and said something to
me...just before the
dream-vision ended.

He said..."Jesus, in his great Love for all of
Humanity...created these
lower
heavens, for afterlife humanity...so that no one would

SLEEP until the Great
Call
of ascending, at the end of the Universe's age".

{ meaning; ........... these heavens were created by
Jesus and his
masters\Archangels...so that humanity could progress
after death..in the
lower
purgatorical realms of heaven. VERY FEW of humanity
would be able to GO
right
away, immediately after death, to the Celestial
spheres of the Throne-worlds
of
god......too many impurities are made into our Souls
from just living in the
physical
realm!!!!!

Only jesus went right away to the father.......after
he died!! Thus..these
lower
heavens were made..as a "college"...to get us all
ready to someday MEET the
father(God)...face to face, on His level...some far
off heavenly day!!!
These are
places to remove these impurities and to learn of
Spirit....

If "COLLEGE"..could represent...the Celestial realms
then "REMEDIAL
SUMMER SCHOOL", after high school is over...to make
good and catch up, for
the material missed, or miss-used, in the high School,

on earth-----to get
one up to
the Entering freshman curriculum-level of freshman
College
entry-requirements--------THIS, I find, is a very good

analogy....for these
pugatorial
lower heavens!!}.

freestone

Live An Incredible Life!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Freestone. I, magic.thoughts (kentstarchild from Yahoo) have enjoyed another one of your articles. I will continue readng on your blog until I read all of your articles. I just hope that you will continue posting new dreams and visions within this blog. I hope that you will soon send me some email responses to my gmail email address of magic.thoughts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.