Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A heaven Healing center for newly arrived souls: "the YOUNGER CENTER"!

I want to share one of my greatest OBE journeys to
heaven, here. it has
the feeling and intensity, of a Near death
experience!!!!
..so i will post it,
feel free to pass it on, and to share or quote it!



From visions like this...I have Great hope, for the
human race, and for
our personal futures---things are MUCH better then
they seem!!


During the 1980's,.... I had this Vision. I would
call it a "near-Death
experience"or "out of body", experience!!....because
Spirit took me to
a realm of heaven itself-first person!!! I was
there....for real! I saw
what the "natives", who live there, see! This is
spoken of, in the
Bible--- PAUL, says..."someone
was taken by spirit, out of the body, and taken to
the THIRD heaven" -- 2nd Corinthians 12 vs. 1-4.



I seemed to follow a particular person, followed his
progress, in
heaven,
immediately at-and after he died! I was right by his
side...as IF I
WERE that person.....experiencing an "auto-biography"
of his months of
living there.
so---I will use the "first person I", here...as if i
WERE that person,
in order to simplify things!



THIS VISION BEGINS......

---I awake, in a daze..there is confusion about
me. I am lying in a bed of some sort and a
couple of attendant-type people are trying to hustle
me from my bed
and up onto the floor---from the bed where i was
evidently sleeping.
they throw my clothes over me and push me out into the

hall and then
out of the building. I dimly was aware that I was
lying in that bed for
some time...maybe
weeks..maybe months! They bring others out too---all

in a daze, also...we
muddle in the front yard, in the parking lot. I now
could see an
approaching BUS come
up, from the street---it pulls up, with people on it,
already, coming from
some other
place---it comes from somewhere???.
five or six of us are pushed
onto this bus. it starts up and moves on down the
road---I get a window
seat---I sit there VERY dazed... for some reason, that

I can not tell...I
am very dazed! I just watch
the scenery pass by...as by now the bus is moving.
There really IS no
scenery!---all I see is a dark,
cloudy, dimly-lit city.
Soon, however, the bus begins a slow slow climb up a
very steep
hill---the air turns instantly to FOG! all I see, is
fog,
outside: the bus must have climbed up that hill, into
clouds!---then
I fall back to sleep...and sleep, for awhile.

.----i awake with a vivid jolting start!...the
bus is AT the top of the hill---and the sky is a VERY
VERY vivid
blue...light piercingly blue...and the grassy fields
look as a very
green golf course..lush and green. The place has a
look of an English
countryside

I look outside of the bus...to see a gate across the
road..a fence on both
sides. This gate then opens
up by itself, to let the bus
through....the bus goes on, a bit, along a
road---lined with a very
"putting green" green short grass. the whole scene
looks like an
English
meadow, on a "best day of the summer"! the sky even
seems more
vivid then before, outside of this gate. Everything
looks as like "the just
after a cool
refreshing rain, after a hot day!"---I see a large,
but low slung
building, off in the distance; the bus stops in front
of it, and we all are
herded out....onto the parking lot....we are greeted,
by some
person.....i recall someone taking me by the arm and
directing me into
the building and to a room---my room-to-be!....my
room, for the
stay. I am then told, "the rules"---this place is
called "THE
YOUNGER CENTER---one grows physically, bodily, younger

here"...my guide
says. I must
have
given my guide a startled look...he repeats-----

"that people , as they
take full advantage of all the wonderful SOUL-GROWING

programs,
here---they grow younger in age!!!....they actually
look younger in
physical appearance and
actually GROW younger in years---the clock is turned
back, truly"!! (Later,
i met a man who
looked to be in his 30's...he said that he was 80!)

///------Somewhere, about at this time...I became
aware that i had DIED,
back down there, in that
nursing home...and that now I was in heaven and that I

would now live
forever!!----that I was taken
on a bus, to heaven...../////

I learned that this "Younger Center"...is a sort of
"remedial-summer-school-before-one-enters-
college". Most of us, while living on earth, never
have the time or
inclination to develop our Soul's
power of creativity---the seeds lie dormant! We do
not seem to have the
time..for
art...poetry..music......and..most importantly----the
ability to
IMAGINE..our powers of imagination:
the creativity of the MIND.
And, also....FEELINGS...the creativity of the loving
heart!!

This "Younger Center"..is a place to try to "make up
for things..missed, on
earth, before we
died......to flesh out our half developed
creativity....in order to get us
ready, to go on into the REAL
heavens!!
---I sensed that there are Many of these Centers..on
the fringes of the
entry-ways to heaven.



I could see that there were much activity, going on

about me. Soon, I
met with Counselors who showed me the GREAT number of
things to do,
here. People here, searched out, in their
lives-on-earth-before-they-died, each and every "seed"

of some creative
act or expression, that they never got around to
develop and grow into
manifestation. thus, i did some Directed
introspection, of my
life...and found numerous places in it, where i never
got around to
actually live out something....something of the
soul...too busy, or too
too wrapped up in what most "practical" people call
"living"!
I went to many classes. i cannot remember them---but
they all helped to
"flesh out" my Soul. the MOST very important thing,
that i saw, in
this
learning ,was-----the seeds of creativity had to be
planted in the
heart,
whilst one was still on earth---everything that one
became INTERESTED
IN, is such a seed!!---while one is still living on
earth. Thus, i saw
that i could have, while still living back
there...could have followed
up my every little idea and interests, upon anything
which touched my
Soul....at least many things DID touch my Soul, even
if i did not have
the time or the inclination, to nurture and grow these

seeds of
Soul-creativity!
But, here at this "YOUNGER CENTER" (as they called it,

here)....it is
NOT TOO LATE!!! In fact they tell me, here...that i
MUST sprout all
these creativity-seeds...before i can progress onward,

into the further,
higher, heavens. I took many many classes....poetry.
art. ceramics...I
Remember not what....and, I could actually SEE my face

and body grow
PHYSICALLY younger!!! my old-man-face..grew to look
50...then 40...then
even in my 20's!!! i was now feeling and looking like

i was in my late
20's!! [maybe that is why creative old people look
young, for their
years!!!---back here on earth!!!!]


-------one day, the instructors took
me on a "field trip"---i was taken out into the
parking lot...and I
and several others got into a "golf cart"...the
driver took it off
down the road, BACK toward the gate that the bus came
originally in,
through...but this cart suddenly took to the
air--flying, six feet off
the ground!---and the gate opened by itself, and we
went through---I
could see a limitless view of clouds---like as if i
were on top of a high
mountain-cliff; the valley filled with clouds. we flew

down into the
clouds. soon, the cart emerged from out of the bottom
of the
clouds---much like a plane would fly down through a
thin layer of
clouds--descending to earth---as we now WERE
descending. (We were, in
fact, going back down
to the earth-sphere..on an errand)
however,,,the sky was black with NIGHT, when the cart
emerged from the
cloud underside!! it was night-time, on earth...and
way down below us, i
could
see
a rain swept road. there was an accident---i could see

the wrecked
cars, the red lights of police and ambulances. the
cart pulled right up
to this messy scene...no one, there, apparently, could

see us . I could
see a sheet-draped body, lying on the ground---someone

was killed, in
this accident...BUT----beside the sheet, there was a
young lady
standing. she stood there in a VERY DAZED STATE!!----
[[her body was made
up of the
soul-body-stuff of the killed girl, under the
sheet!!!]]----i even
SAW...that
this cart and even ME...moved right through the police

car, fire
trucks,
and crews as if they were GHOSTS!!! -----but the GIRL

was as solid
as the cart!!...as we picked her up ,and put her into
the back of
it...and we flew back up into the black cloud rain
sky---only to
shortly emerge back into the very bright blue sky, of
heaven---and,
yes,
back through the automatic gate...back to the parking
lot...where some
attendants carried her inside....yet another soul
fetched to HEAVEN!!
she was brought to the Center, much like I was; except

by a different
means.

[[ I recall OTHER visions of these heavens, over the
years...i have
seen/been shown--------another vast center of HEALING,

of healing of the
very
soul, of incoming new arrivees..who ,on earth, could
not live a
spirit-filled life, and thus DAMAGED their
souls.-------from the roof of
this healing center, i saw a huge temple. they told
me it is the (a)
"temple of prayer"...where prayers from earth, are
read by the angels
and angelic spirits...to be sent on to God..NO PRAYER
FALLS BETWEEN THE
CRACKS AND GETS LOST OR IGNORED!!----(in another
vision, I saw)-----a vast
one mile
sized building
called, they told me, "the Veteran's reuniting
center"...(i
think)...where the people who just arrived, after
dying..can find and
meet their relatives/friends, who died before
them....but this building
could ALSO be a center for veteran's of earth's
wars!!-----i saw a whole

group of spirits progress onto a higher heaven....i
saw a "town"
constructed by Spirit, just to receive the new arrived

dead..so they
could be made comfortable.]]

-----now...very shortly after this rescue mission,
someone came to my room,
to tell me that
i and several others were now GRADUATES of this lower
heavenly
world...and that the new assignment is now given to
us--- to progress
onward, the next level, of heaven[[like "the next
level of
development]]---a man came up to us and took us into
the front yard. i
could see he had all kinds of papers and forms!!----we

are to be posted
and sent to "BHRARTA LAND"!!--[[i recall, that this is

the name for
the spiritual "lands-of-heaven"--that is of ancient
INDIA!!---this is the
heaven of India]]...we are led to a place in front of
a small hill,
under a flawless blue sky..other helpers gathered near

this hill, and
begun to sing some HYMNS!!!...nothing
occurred!!---just the hymns, and
the PEACEFUL countryside, the helpers, and maybe 3 or
5 of
us-who-are-to-go. It looked like a group of twenty
people, in chairs...all
of us...looking at a mound
of grass-covered dirt..singing hymns!!...under that
flawless blue sky.
....ALL OF A SUDDEN--------
-a small pinprick of light,
flashed
just at the top, 6 feet above the top, of the ten foot

hill....this
point began to grow---much like a tv set turned off;
BUT IN
REVERSE!!!...soon, the ball of light was several feet
in diameter, and it
grew into a BRIGHT-LIT CLOUD--lit up from
within...and then this
cloud resolved into a ten foot diameter wide, opening,

in a
SOMEWHERE!!!....[[a hole in space, this is...a hole
into a higher
dimension!!]].....out of this door, came several
attendants---leaders
and helpers. these helpers i found to be
SHOCKING(!!!)---FOR THEY
WERE DRESSED IN VERY ANCIENT GARB..so radically
different from anything
of THIS time and age...that i can see, that in NO WAY
could have i got
this dream, from material present in my own
subconscious
memory]]----this door LOOKED to open into a very long
tunnel of
light...a corridor to India-land!!...a tunnel,
like in the "2001"
movie!!!....this amazing dream ended, as I was pushed
into this
tunnel---and pushed so ..that i was moving at a very
high speed...BUT, I
could see, on my right, a FOREST of trees!!..i flew
passed them....I
tried to make sure that i did not TOUCH even a SINGLE
leaf!!!
{{{ I
learned later, that this forest is one's "FOREST OF
MEMORY"---each
tree,
each leaf, even...is a PERSONAL memory-of-earth, a
memory that HAS
to be let go of, in order for one to go on to the next

higher realm of
heaven.----- by this, i mean "detach", not "forget"!

}}}}

........at that
point, the vision ended, ---i flew off at high speed,
to
India-land...but there WAS a hint given me, at the
very last moment of
the vision-awareness...that the "younger center"...and

the tunnel to
India-land---were CREATED..and maintained...by some
VERY high
spirits---from the CELESTIAL level of the heavens.

...i actually SENSED a presence of a GREAT SPIRIT
FORM...over the top of this whole tunnel, directing
it....maybe an
Archangel...taking orders from
God, himself!!.
[ I gather
from this, that all of the lower heavens are created
and maintained, by
high spirits and Angels and Emissaries of the Lord,
himself-----for the
support of countless souls.)

( I would also imagine that our earthly realm is, too,

influenced and
maintained, by the Lord...as a
kind of "School"--for Souls. Here...we can learn the
basics of how to
create. Someday...we will
Grow to become "co-creators with God...our lives here
on earth , are thus
likewise SUPPORTED
and upheld,
by Guides--Angels--and other God-enfranchised beings).


the human race.........
and YOU, READER OF THIS VISION, are in Very Good
Hands!!!!
-------------- ---------------------
--------------------------

THIS vision of heaven shows me how important
CREATIVITY is---whether in
"art", or in the greater ART, of living, day by
day...for creativeness grows
one's Soul.
>From this vision...I see--------that the more
creative we are, now, here on
earth..the Further along we will be, upon our arrival,

in heaven.
AND...you.
and..I
WILL arrive there, in heaven, upon our earthly death,

with more seeds of
creative acts...implanted
into our Souls, if we open our lives to creative acts,

now.
The Inference is clear!!....Since Spirit is the
Great Creator.....Any
creative act, that we perform...is
of a partaking of a part, of this Spirit.
"ye shall become as Gods"---the Bible says.

God Himself, thus, is a part of every work of art!!!


Thus...i SALUTE all of you all...the Creative people,
who say "yes", to

life and its possibilities for Soul-Self expression.
you are already
part way there, in your growing of your Soul.

so......

Be creative. make Art, your life! do, think,
feel--with IMAGINATION
and with SPIRIT.
may Spirit infuse everything that you touch..do
think..feel!!

freestone

1 comment:

  1. Amazing journey, as are all of your writings, sharing your visions with the world honors the creative spirit of your soul.

    Thank you,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.