Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ENDTIMES; my vision of the end of civilization!

my VISION of the end of civilization, beginning about
the end of january of 2007!!

[this posting will be of several parts, an ongoing section
of several posts to a prophecy forum. www.prophecies.us ]


------------------------------------------

hi all...

So here I sit, on this nice 75 degree january day, with
last night's dream under my belt, a Dream that surely has
me scared a bit!
Tis an awful series of dreams last night, I was, upon awakening,
reminded of my early-in-the-month [jan 2007] dream where a
Voice told me..."A January 28th surprise for which the
world is not prepared"!

so this second, of my last night's dreams begins nearly
as I awake, that point in the sleep between awake and asleep.
In front of me was an open scroll-like sheet of paper with
words on it. As i noted these words, a deep, majestic,
authoritative man's voice began to read the words,
as I read them.

there were two paragraphs, and I think that they are
separated
in time and space, thus the Timing is different for the
second paragraph.
[I cannot recall the exact words, I have to quote these
from memory]

ready?!!

"at the end of january, the world begins to come apart
in a series of events, one after another.
......
......
.....
New York City. Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people die,
per minute, for many many minutes. The electricity goes
off for good.
The dark age now begins and will last"...[essentually,
the Tone suggests, for a *very* long time!



Wince!
guess I have been Inducted into the Club of
doomsday seerers!

But this is a sprit "editorial" in the editorial section,
the prophecy is not neccessarily that of one that I believe
in!! another spirit soul gave this one to me!

A spirit, Guide, angel, or my higher self, gave this to me,
and as the end of january is named, this will soon be easy
to check!
but is this a symbolic messege where
28 = 2008?!
then..."end of 2008" is the Time of the Unravelings,
if jan 28th to feb 5th passes by without a burp!


my FIRST dream, of last night does not sit well with
me either!!
this One is a regular dream but it was a dream where I
went out of body into the astral worlds. there, I talked
with someone who was in some sort of
"counselor" role. He warned my about the "bomb" that was
set to explode in
"15 minutes".

when this bomb goes off, the end times for the earth's
civilization, not the planet, will begin. This is what
he told me.
[bomb was an object that was small and round like of a
black ball, i think it was like of a "timer", the bomb
was not a real bomb, but a timer.
then he told me, as i fumbled for words, that

"now you have 10 minutes left"!

"can you face this", he tells me, asks me?
"deal with this", he says. you HAVE to choose.
[to me personally, not his exact words.]

end of dream.

15?
10?
the only thing that springs to mind is how in 1993
i nearly died, at the hospital, the doctors tell me that
i was close to death, after the 20 days in the hospital,
i got out weighing 118 lbs, at 6 foot 2!

Then all summer of 1998, I had these intense and Important
dreams, over and over, preparing me to get ready to die,
finally ending in the end of august dream, "Your life force
has run out".
then I got sick with pnumonia, similar to the 1993 event,
then between antibotics and Spirit i got better, but then
I had a vision-dream where i was Told that I was not now
to die, i was to have an extension!
the reason why I bring this all up is that 1993 is 15
years from 2008.
and 1998 is 10 years from 2008!

*and* 15 + 10 = 25.

the 15 and the 10 focus upon the 2008 year!

[several dim past dreams and experiences where "25"
was tied into the "end times"]


Thus, people, I have a personal rapport with the year 2008;
I can see why and how the 15 and the 10 minutes would refer
to this year.

thus my own interpetation of his "slant" according to *if*
he is right, there will possibly be some jan 28th event, an
event that will be seen as some kind of "marker defining",
that is the beginning of many events to come, from this date
onwards, until the very fabric of civilization is undone, all
over the world! the New york "event" will occur later
than jan 28th.

OR...

if "2008" is meant here, then sometime in late 2008,
the defining event will occur, beginning the series to follow.

"defining event" ....not just an ordinary volcano or
earthquake, this, the event will be of an Octave above the
usual earth-events, events that happen every year, thus this
defining event will be much much more that of the tidal wave
Asia, 2005, or the 9/11 trade center!

there you all are!
---either at and after jan 28th of this 2007 year, or in
late 2008, things go bad. the lights will go out all over
the world, and for a VERY long time!


I would prefer the "editorial" is wrong!!

freestone
=============================

PART TWO.


well this is Freestone here again. it is now the evening
of the 15th, martin luther king day, here in america.
[spelling is awful, my huge fingers are *quite* capible of
hitting three keys at once, on this poor layout of a keyboard!]

a nice quiet evening.
I feel a bit "pensive" as I thought more and more of this,
during the days. no dreams last night.
but i see now that the 2007 is 231 years from the us indepedence
day of 1776.
231 divided by three is 77!

but WHAT *is* this? will this event be a huge thing, or sometimes
there are tiny events, so small that they are on "page 32"
but missed by all, and the small event is total change city!!
like:
....an alien ship lands, not a ufo, but a ship from 12 light
years away, and they are "Romans" with "empire" in their
eyes, and they hold a thousand H-bombs over us to take over
the world, then they immegrent millions of them, and they
are advanced by 100,000 years than us, make us like
"cave men technology" in comparison! our whole culture
is GONE in ten years, like of the indians when the
white men came!

.....a virus begins its mutation! just one person is sick
AT FIRST, but then this spreads as easy as the common cold
with an 99% infection rate.
very very few are killed though, few symptoms even. but then
months later every infected person is now sterile!! cannot
have children and now
only one woman in 1,000,000 can bare children!
soon, new york city will have 4,000,000 OLD PEOPLE of 80 years
old and ten children! no one knows now how to fix anything.

----computer virus. a total wipeout of every hard drive in
existance comes soon. we all go back to 1955 technology!

----someone really discivers "ice 9"! a crystal of this enters
lake erie and all water now freezes at 65 degrees farenheight
all over the world!

---the image of jesus christ repeating his name, appears on tv,
radio, am and fm, shortwave, x-ray....in and on all radiation,
on every tv channel including cable and he is there
for an hour!


yes, people, i can imagine all that i want to, but I
wonder....??

i cannot add anymore much to this except this: that the
numbers
Quote:

15?
10?
the only thing that springs to mind is how in 1993 i nearly
died, at the hospital, the doctors tell me that i was close
to death, after the 20 days in the hospital, i got out weighing
118 lbs, at 6 foot 2!

Then all summer of 1998, I had these intense and Important
dreams, over and over, preparing me to get ready to die,
finally ending in the end of august dream,
"Your life force has run out".
then I got sick with pnumonia, similar to the 1993 event,
then between antibotics and Spirit i got better, but then
I had a vision-dream where i was Told that I was not now to die,
i was to have an extension!
the reason why I bring this all up is that 1993 is 15
years from 2008.
and 1998 is 10 years from 2008!

*and* 15 + 10 = 25.

the 15 and the 10 focus upon the 2008 year!


that the numbers add to 25. I once, back in about 1988,
found under VERY mysterious circumstances, a book called
"gameplan for disaster, the hardy boys series number 76"
in this book the stadium would blow up and they had 25
minutes to find the bomb, they did not find it and the
stadium blew up!

me?
my own feelings?
---that this end of jan event would be a "marker". one will say,
months or years later, "that it began on jan 28th!"
then downhill from then, even IF jan 28th is "little"!
way way downhill until their indeed might be nothing left.

then it is "prepare to die" for most of us, EXCEPT for those
who will be called to become one of the survivors! you will
Know who you are!
just do it.
in one of my old visions i was shown a scen of a ruined earth
with *a*
safe zone, an oval about 150 miles across, in central Arizona
and northen mexico. the guides told me this area was saved by
spirit to protect the people for the new age to come,
to re-start the population.
a probablye reality that did not occur?!
or...
one that COULD occur?!

freestone
--------------------------------------

ANOTHER POST.

well, here on the evening of the 15th, I will now propose
this...
That i will look very closely to the events of the times of
january 26th to feb , say, the 6th of feb. If nothing of
signifigence happens between then and the 6th of febuary,
I will have to say that this vision pertains to the year 2008,
OR to my personal life in some way. if nothing happens to
ME during these times, then this personal possibility
then shifts to 2008.
maybe i could DIE in 2008! that surely would be "earthchanging"
to ME!
not to you all. better me than everyone else.

new york city = the world! the "big apple" elis island.
the entrance to the new world, the new yorkers consider the
city to be the whole world in microcosim!
[recall that the part about new york is separate from the
first statement, as each was a separate section, seemingly
not directly connected.
[got to be VERY careful in interpetation in these visions,
each tiny TINY detail counts for ALL!!!]

thus it could be the WORLD that suffers the hundreds of
thousands that die per minute for many many minutes!
NOT the city of new york at all.

thus maybe something happens on jan 28th.

HEY!
i just now have an intuition. something personal, perhaps
very very small, happens to me on jan 28th, something small
but very very SYMBOLIC. then this symbolism could be a predictor
for the months and months ahead. and the events are global
and not personal.
I do not think that i will die on jan 28th, but the symbol
could be very small, like of seeing a minor car accident or
seeing a strange weather pattern or even seeing a shape in
the clouds. I then will have the Warning, but provible only
maybe to me. a warning of events to come in 2008 and beyond,
events that "everyone psychic" knows already anyways.

well that is my most "positive" spin that i can think of to
give to this, but only spirit knows.

some prophecies are litteral and are "right in your face", not
symbolic, but actual.

maybe this is one of them

probably by jan 31st, there will be 5 pages to this thread!!

freestone


----------------------------------------------

THE LAST POST.

well I have to add some more to this topic, after yet
more reflections.

I have found that in dreams, the language is
"symbolisms"!
if a pear is dreamed, then this object might mean an apple.
if an apple is dreamed, then it means a pear! but an apple
usually does not mean an apple!

so I have a suspician that "new York city" does not mean new
york city, it means "the whole world"! if the dream text read,
"the world", the meaning might be "of my own world alone"!

[the big apple = new york. when i lived there briefly,
in the 60s, someone told me that the whole world is in new york!]

So thusly this dream probably is refering to the slow,
and the not-so-slow
coming apart of the planet earth, or, probably, its
civilizations!

I told my moderator friend, from an autism support group,
here in tallahassee, a devout christian, I told him my dream,
nearly the only person that I told this too, and he gave to me
a surprising answer, his soul must be Old!
he told me that if everyone knew about this and belived it,
their spiritual growth would stop immediately! Allthat they
would think of would be this end times, their own Growth in
spirit would thusly be paralyzed!

indeed. my own analogy for this is a 9-12 grade high school.
the upper classes, 11th and 12th grades, are told that at the
end of the school year, the school will be demolished utterly
and a new school will be built in another city, for them all
to go to. but only the 2 upper grades are told, the administrators
believe that if the lower grades were to also know, they would
be so disturbed that they would effectivly stop learning for
the rest of the school year! the lower grades lack the
Understanding-ness needed.
Thus, probably only a very very few old souls who are Psychic
and have a Need to know, are told. the rest of us should truly
just go on living fat dumb and happy; better for to continue
to learn in spirit, life's lessons!
But probably some Younger souls NEED to know, if spirit needs
them for to be, say, "survivors"!

whew!

..and the dark ages spread all over the world, the lights go off, one by one, everywheres, for Good!

freestone
_________________
Imagine how one's life was an Incredible life, if it was
not: make it so!


freestone wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.