Wednesday, April 18, 2007

--being shown how a soul chooses his life on earth to come.

Interesting dream last night, more interesting in the implications,
perhaps, than the Content!

I was In a room, in a spirit realm place. I was being shown some
"technique" where a soul was being shown his life-to-come, upon
the earth, when he was to be born. The entire life was shown somehow,
the lifescript of the intended incarnation.

very hard to describe what I saw next. There is no "English" for it
and the images are too too complex to describe!

I was shown how there were 'choice points" in the life where this
soul could choose one of several possible branches of possibility.
Then he was shown what would happen if he chose one path over another
and what ramifications would result from that path and the effects
of his choice.
or if he succeeded or failed, in some project or other....

could see all of this
AT ONCE
like as if someone were to be in an airplane 1000 feet over a 300
acre farm and the whole farm is seen at once.
or
like a complete tv screen-image seen at one seeing, whereas that
image is scanned line by line from left to right, all 256 lines
If a lifetime is "scanned", that is..."lived", in its 70 years of
life, it is seen as lived by the clock from one hour and day to the
next, like that tv-image is scanned. But here in the "room" , this soul
that I watched saw all of the whole lifetime of his "70 years" to come,
being seen at once, like that complete TV image!

more!
not only was the effects apparent, of the possibilities, but it was
assumed that when he actually LIVED his life, the Results that he did
not choose while apparent in his life preview, are not there anymore!
like: if he had a choice between "joining the army" or "going to college",
on a certain time, he would see, in this room, the results of both actions.
suppose he went to college, on earth. Then the "reality" of his army experiences are not there: do not exist.

yet more!....
whatever is chosen, in branching paths, also affects what comes before!
like: if he chose the college path, in the fall of 2001, and applied in
high school for this college, in January of 2001, then he would have
signed up for certain college courses, in 1999 high school, he
*wanted* to sign up for them even though he did not then at that
time consider going to college!
If he had joined the army, in the summer of 1999, he would have
taken up the offer from his friend to go to "Outward Bound" Special
camp, when his friend asked him if he would like to try this special
trip to the wilderness! [if he had chosen the college, the friend
would not have even asked him, years before!]
more intense: Suppose a 2010 Choice of one of two paths has it where
one choice would have led to something "terrible", like "killing
someone", this particular soul set it up so that he *would* have
been killed in a car accident in 1998! His "disgust" at such a
possible failure, the killing, was such that he made sure that
if he did this, he would not exist then to do it!!!
Thus...If he chose the "other" path, and did not kill, then that
oncoming car would have run the stop sign 1000 feet behind him:
he would not even know that point of accident was even there at all.

point again: souls sees the entire life *as* a "mural" all at once,
and all the possibilities too!
*and*....What "important" choices there are, will also affect, not
only the future of that life, but its past too!!

---this I saw, in that "room' in the upper spirit realms.....

2 comments:

  1. Hello Freestone. So far, I have read the following visions within your blog, and I have done that within the past hour or less:

    AN EVALUATION CENTER FOR NEWLY ARRIVED SOULS;

    BEING SHOWN HOW A SOUL CHOOSES HIS LIFE ON EARTH;

    I CONFRONT KORESH AT THE WACO, TX BRANCH DAVIDI...;

    ALIENS; ASTRAL TRAVEL TO VISIT A REAL ALIEN PLA...;

    ALIEN ABDUCTION; MY EXPERIENCE RE-WRITTEN

    They are all very good. If you don't mind, whenever you again meet and talk with some very good, advanced otherworld beings, ask them to give you some information about me, kentstarchild. I want to read some more of your visions on tonight. You certainly have a very good gift for being able to consciously remember most or all of your dreams, which are the adventures of your spirit body while your physical body sleeps. Bye for now, and take care. kentstarchild

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I wonder what to believe. Why is it all so complicated. While science indeed has some answers we live in a universe of endless possibilty.Where every choice we make effects the rest of our lives and the chances we have may be gone in the blink of an eye. Numbers, letters, the big-bang theory, things as hard to prove in reality as scientists find hard to believe in eternal grace.
    why the complications I wonder?
    I believe in god with all my heart.
    But not everything in the bible.
    I believe in science with all my knowledge.
    But not when they insist every theory they spit out to explain what will never be explained in anyones heart.
    I'd like to visit heaven.
    more than anything I
    ever
    wanted
    before
    I'd want to witness miracles
    I want to make my own choicess
    Are all of my choices predetermined?
    by who
    me or god
    I'd like to visit heaven
    take me with you
    ask god
    he knows me for who i am
    loves me for who i am
    it feels like he's the only one
    I have faith
    endless and aboundless

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.