Wednesday, April 18, 2007

--ALIEN ABDUCTION: my experience re-written!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

An ALIEN ABDUCTION...From my bedroom!

[occurred in the 1980s maybe]


my abduction experience...From my
bedroom, asleep!!
I dream a lot of very interesting dreams and many of
them are "OBE" dreams where angels and guides
take me, in my dreams, lucid, vivid, dreams, to experience places
in the afterlife worlds. Hundreds of these since about
1970.

*this* dream was different!!

The dream began when I dream-awoke to realize, when I opened my eyes,
that I was lying on an "operating table" type
of bed, with bright lights overhead, as *if* I were in a hospital.
But oh take a look at those surgeons! There were two or
three of these men and they each looked alike and they all looked
just like any of those "aliens" that classic UFO abductees see!
Most of the abductees see the "tall' or the "short" versions of the
same men. I need not even describe them! My version were of the
"tall"
variety! I was Abducted by aliens from my bed room, taken OBE
to their ship.
And apparently I was *on* a ship, as I could dimly note the
portholes on the wall and the "gunmetal" finish on the walls, of a
room-compartment,
of a UFO craft of some sort. Right out of any other person's "real"
abduction account, illustrated!


A "classic' ufo-abduction process: but it was a
"dream"!

no!

not a dream....An Out Of Body experience! I was
taken
to where these aliens were, in my
Spirit-body! But it was an abduction experience!!
[I wonder how many such experiences are really like
this??!.....I think:MANY!! I feel, now, that many
Abductees, during their experiences, if an outside observer were
to see them, these observers would merely say that the person was
ASLEEP!
Ah...If one would think, thusly, that all abduction experiences
were *only* dreams, they would be wrong, as these researchers
would not know what a dream can be: a journey to realms in
different dimensions, other worlds, other places, places that
are just as Real
as this earth place is!]
Dream begins......
I awake, in the dream, on a grey operating type
table.
it is the table that I have actually seen pictures
of
and read descriptions of...In the narratives of
Abductees!

I am surrounded by several beings that do not look
like human beings!---on an operating table, in a
room
of grey metal.
and...Yes...They looked JUST LIKE what is in the
pictures that abductees draw.....The "tall
grey-suited
humansized heads, but feature-less".

One of them began to talk to me.
he tells me that he is surprised...They were going
to
give to me an IMPLANT of some sort, for some
reason of their own,
but that they just had now discovered that some
other
alien group beat them to it and had, unknown to
me,
already abducted my spirit-body and had put an
implant
into this body already!!
thus, there was an implant already in place!
so this leader says to me..."Since we brought you up
here, we may as well purify your AURA a little".

I watched this leader and one of his assistants
bring
up to me a wire loop...It looked like a soap bubble
blower...A loop of wire attached to a long straight
wire. This loop was maybe five inches across and
the
straight wire was maybe two foot long, coming out of
some instrument box, held in his hand.
they then made passes over my body....Running the
loop
up and down my arms and legs and along my body.

[like degaussing a computer monitor screen,
I guess---- when I awoke...I felt very calm and
peaceful for months...This little operation, folks,
had a VERY REAL EARTHLY EFFECT upon my physical
body!]

this spokesperson [felt "male"]...Then said to me...
"Now, before we send you back down to earth.....Here
is
our Astral address so that you can come to visit us
as
you go out of your body, at night....AND...To be
able
to come stay with us for a while, after you DIE"
This being then held out to my face something that
looked like a business card or I D card. He then
put
it onto my body, somehow...So to have it in my
spirit
body at all times.
Yes...Another IMPLANT!....Really.
-----and the dream ends.


From this...I have a theory about these implants
that
the abductees receive. They are put into their
spirit-body and the are there for....
....So the aliens can monitor the person.
....They can send thought material to that person.
....When the person dies; the aliens can pull him
up into their worlds of spirit...Much like of the
Chinaman who is bald except for that rope of hair:
he
leaves it there so that God can pull him up to
heaven
when he dies!
....Thus there is always a connection between the
abductee and these aliens, via the implant...An
implant that can not be observed by X-ray or
scan...As
it is in the Spirit-body, of the person!

And, yes, the other major point is...Someone can
indeed be abducted right from their sleep, from
their
bedroom!! It is a REAL abduction: the person is
taken
into the spirit worlds of higher dimensional
reality.

*YOU* could be thus, some day, abducted, yourself, right from
the "safety" of
your own bedroom!

freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment, I will try to reply eventually.